Sunday, May 21, 2006

My Part-time Job
















Top~ Me & my "heng tai" ( Heng Tian & Kok Mun ), so happy during the photo session coz it's our last working day, can get our salary d.
Bottom~ Took photo in front of balloons that we prepare for a speaker of the congress.

Haha...Talking bout this part time job, what flash through my mind is "pirate ship" and great experience! We felt like boarded a pirate ship coz the salary is not like wat we expected before we started to work, though work more than 12 hours in average for the past 3 days.

Some how we learn a lot in the 3 days. We were actually the fasilitators (helpers) of the National Achiever Congress. All those who attended the congress are so motivated and most of them are insurance agent or professionals. haha...a good chance to improve our english. The first day we helped to set up the booth, prepare speakers' products and drew posters as well (who knows whether it helps in promoting the products...hehe...). Felt so tired! coz long time i din be the "kuli" d. u know, books are damn heavy!


Wearing pajamas n took photo in front of some posters that i drew.


The second day is the most happening day. i wore pajamas in such an elegant exhibition hall like PWTC!! kok mun wore as well. we wore it becoz a speaker's title is "you can make money when u sleep"! so to make that session more attracting, we hav to wear pajamas! wat a strange thing to do!! but the worst incident on that day is tat my shoes are broken, right after i reached my working place. maybe it's because it has been too long i didn't wear that pair of low cost leather shoes. Hehe... and i had no time to go out and buy a new pair, therefore i had to wear until the end of the day. worse more, my so called heng tai "lok jeng ha sek" sum more, heng tian tried to push me after the base of my shoe run out from the shoe!!

Really bad luck these days! That day went to my friend's cyber cafe (with a futsal court beneath the cafe). when we came down and passed through the futsal court, a football hit me!! so cham...luckily not onto my head, it hit my arm. But the force from the ball vibrated my stomach, got stunned on the spot. Not only that, it seems like i m losing the senses of winning games. Badminton, Warcraft... Hope i dun lose in my exams and the new project!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yaya..it's a memorable part-time job..make new frens,gain more experiences,learn to communicate..bla,bla,bla..
eventhough the salary was not "expected"..it's worth as u can meet wif me,isnt it??haha..
take k,dear..hope to work wif u next time.=)