Monday, March 06, 2006

Who Can Save MEeeeee....

Right after i woke up in the morning, i called the YTL, check whether they received my fax regarding a visit to their company to get ERL info....

Depressingly the secretary (i think she is) told me :" Mr Jerry Lim said the info of tat project is private & confidential, we r not able to help u" SIGH.......

"i actually visited ERL before..."

"they r just the client, not the contractor" >> what she meant is tat ERL is only the client, doesn't mean tat i can visit YTL after i've visited ERL...T_T

"but the info tat ERL gave is not sufficient, so i hope i can get it from your company"

"yes, but we hav the right not to reveal the information..." Feel dizzy suddenly.

Come on...Who can help me??!!

my lecturers cancelled 2 classes today, "when 3 become 1..." my god, when will all da classes being replaced? @_@ Depressed, dizzy, headache, tension, pressured....>> best words to describe my feelings now! I wanna SWIM, wanna RELAX !!!! who's goin to join me? going to swim non-stop this evening! T_T

No comments: